Monday, January 11, 2010

Epic Fail

So, as I'd said, I was going to try to see all my Sundance films this year during the days my friend Lacey is in town, essentially opening weekend. We wanted to see a few premiers and get photos with a couple celebrities. I went during my scheduled half-hour of locals-weekend for individual ticket sales, same time I got awesome tickets last year, and NOTHING. No tickets for anything we wanted to see in those first four days! I still managed to get tickets to three premier films, but nothing for while Lacey is in town. I am now working a final avenue in hopes of getting tickets to the three showings I had my heart set on. If that doesn't work out it's down to playing our luck at same-day ticket releases and the wait-lists.


Me and Lacey during her last visit to Utah (Aug. '07).